How to take a screenshot
- Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It may be labeled [PrtScn].
- Open an image editing program, such as Microsoft Paint.
- Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste.
- If prompted to enlarge the image, choose Yes.
- Optional: Use your image editor's crop tool to crop out unnecessary portions of the screen shot.
- Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.
- Navigate to the folder where you want to save the image.
- Type a file name for the image.
If you have any problems please feel free to send a ticket or call your helpdesk.
Please sign in to leave a comment.