Prerequisites: User must be a local admin on the PC that the client is being installed on. Install must be performed on the intended users account. After elevating permissions to local admin log off and log back on. To access shared folder the user must be part of the gw_hr or Accounting groups in Active Directory.
1. Click on the start button and search for GIDHRSRV
2. Open SageHRMSServer folder navigate to Client folder.
3. In Client folder find setup.exe
4. Run as administrator.
5. When prompted to install Payroll Modules select yes or the installation will not complete.
6. Click on the start button, search for HRMS. Pin to taskbar if necessary.
7. Run program as administrator the first time.